This video is for all of my clients, but especially for those of you experiencing severe financial hardships at this difficult time. I am revamping Brigade’s service offerings to help businesses stay afloat during these times of uncertainty as well as be ready after the crises is over.
Here’s what I want you to know:
- If you are a client of ours that no longer has paying clients/customers, know that you are paid with us through March. It’s now the middle of March. Let’s continue to work together at least for the remaining two weeks.
- The new offerings will be more forward focused on services like cash flow management, projected profit and loss, and future business strategy. These services will help you project and strategize for the times ahead.
- We’re putting together a list of small business resources, including SBA loans that will be available. We will help you get in front of the line, and help you apply for those loans.
- We will work with you to develop out-of-the-box ideas and insight to stay afloat, including what expenses to trim and how to trim them, how to renegotiate with vendors, and what new revenue-generating ideas could work.
- I am going to try to make this package as close to my costs as possible because, during this time of uncertainty, we’re in this together, and we’re going to come out of this together stronger and better.
I will reach out to every one of you by the end of this week to discuss this new service offering. I look forward to our conversations.
Take care and be well,